Aquinas Madrid SL informs users of the website about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data of users and clients that may be collected by browsing or contracting services through its website.
In this sense, Aquinas Madrid SL guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and in Royal Decree 1720 / 2007, of December 21, which approves the Development Regulation of the LOPD.
- 2. Legitimation for data processing
The legal bases for data processing are:
- 1. Contractual necessity to perform a contract.
- 2. The unequivocal consent of the interested party.
- 3. Compliance with legal obligations.
The data provided is part of a database managed by Aquinas Madrid SL, for the management of the contracted services and the eventual communication of promotional campaigns. The data will be kept during the contractual relationship and will not be transferred to other entities without express permission.
- 3. Rights
In the processing of your personal data, Aquinas Madrid SL will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- · Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: Aquinas Madrid SL will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes on which it will previously inform with absolute transparency.
- · Principle of data minimization: Aquinas Madrid SL will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes that are requested.
- · Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment.
Aquinas Madrid SL will inform of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, Aquinas Madrid SL will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- · Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. Aquinas Madrid SL takes the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of its users' data by third parties.
- · Revocability principle: The user has the right to request at any time the deletion of the data stored by Aquinas Madrid SL The exercise of this right does not include any data that Aquinas Madrid SL is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
- · Claim principle: The user has the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation .
- 4. User rights
Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data grants interested parties the possibility of exercising a series of rights related to the processing of their personal data.
As long as the user's data is processed by Aquinas Madrid SL .. Users may exercise their rights in accordance with the provisions of current legal regulations on the protection of personal data. Aquinas Madrid SL. informs that users have the right to:
- · Request access to stored data.
- · Request a correction or cancellation.
- · Request the limitation of your treatment.
- · Object to the treatment.
- · Request the portability of your data.
- · Withdraw / revoke consent at any time.
- · File a claim with the Control Authority.
To exercise these rights, the user must go by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by written communication, providing documentation that proves their identity (ID or passport), to the following address: Aquinas Madrid SL., C / Transversal Four, 4; 28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid) or the address that is substituted in the General Data Protection Registry. Said communication must reflect the following information: Name and surname of the user, the application request, the address and the supporting data.
The exercise of rights must be carried out by the user himself. However, they may be executed by an authorized person as the authorized representative's legal representative. In this case, the documentation that proves this representation of the interested party must be provided.
- 5. Collection, purpose and data processing
Aquinas Madrid SL has the duty to inform users of its website about the collection of personal data that can be carried out, either by sending email or by filling in the forms included on the website. In this sense, Aquinas Madrid SL will be considered responsible for the data collected through the means described above.
In turn Aquinas Madrid SL informs users that the purpose of processing the data collected includes: The attention of requests made by users, inclusion in the contact list, provision of services, management of the business relationship , commercial information of services as well as to inform about questions related to the activity of the same.
The operations, procedures and technical procedures that are carried out in an automated or non-automated way and that enable the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered to be the processing of personal data.
All personal data, which is collected through the Aquinas Madrid SL website, and therefore has the consideration of personal data processing, will be incorporated into the files declared before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection by Aquinas Madrid SL .
- 6. Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by Aquinas Madrid SL. It is different depending on the information capture system:
- · Contact forms: Aquinas Madrid SL. requests personal data among which may be: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of a website in order to respond to inquiries.
For example, Aquinas Madrid SL. uses this data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included in www.getafeinternationl.com, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, Questions regarding the legal texts included in www.getafeinternationl.com, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the contracting conditions of www.getafeinternationl.com.
- · Content subscription forms: Aquinas Madrid SL. requests the following personal information: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
The data provided to Aquinas Madrid SL. They will be located on the servers of Advanced Software Production Line, S.L., with address at C / Antonio Suárez 10, A-102, 28802, Alcalá de Henares, Madrid.
There are other purposes for which Aquinas Madrid SL. treats personal data:
To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help www.getafeinternationl.com to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
To support and improve the services offered by www.getafeinternationl.com.
To manage social networks. Aquinas Madrid SL. has a presence in social networks. If the user becomes a follower on the social networks of Aquinas Madrid SL. the treatment of personal data by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and that you have previously accepted.
- 7. Preservation of personal data
The personal data provided to Aquinas Madrid SL. They will be kept until the user requests their deletion.
- 8. Communication and information to third parties
Aquinas Madrid SL informs users that their personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, with the exception that said transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a treatment manager. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when Aquinas Madrid SL has the express consent of the user.
- 9. Revocability
To exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, the user has to send an email to email@example.com together with the proof valid in law such as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.