What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on the Internet user's device when visiting a web page. It is the operator of the website that determines what type of information the cookie contains and what its purpose is. It may also be used by the web server each time you visit the website. Cookies are used to save time and make the web browsing experience much more efficient. However, they can be used for several different purposes ranging from remembering the login information or what your purchase order contains.
Provided below are clear and precise details of the cookies we use in our Website and what their purposes are. There is also information provided on how cookies can be adjusted or disabled.
All the information provided by cookies are used to improve our page, detect new needs and assess the improvements we can make in order to provide better service to users of this website.
The applications we use to obtain and analyze the navigation information are:
• Google Analytics: www.google.com/analytics/ and https://www.google.com/intl/es_ES/analytics/learn/privacy.html
This application has been developed by Google, which provides us with the analysis service of the users of our page. This company can use this data to improve its own services and to offer services to other companies. One can find out about those other uses by clicking on the specified links.
This tool does not obtain data of the names or surnames of the users or of the postal address from where they are connected. The information obtained is related, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language used, the social network in which our news is published, the city assigned to the IP address the user is using, the number of users that visit us, the frequency and recidivism of the visits, the visit time, the browser they use, the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.
We use this information to improve our website, detect new needs and evaluate the improvements to be made in order to provide better service to the users who visit us.
How can you set or disable cookies?
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by using settings in the browser options installed on the computer.
You can find information on how to do it in the most used browsers:
• Firefox link from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
• Chrome link from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
• Explorer link from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
• Safari link from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
• Opera link from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html